Free Shipping Worldwide!
100% eco 100% vegan 100% natural and sustainable soy wax candles scented with essential oils, Handmade in Norway
- Please, let us know which candles from our portfolio you want - this listing is for one small (120ml) and one medium (180ml) size
- Burning time is approximately 22 hours for the small size, and 40 hours for the medium size.
Short and sweet description of a particular candle scent:
FREMJA - Fresh citrusy and lavender scent, that most people like
SKÓGR - Very natural earthy and woodsy scent
LOGN - Pleasant and calming floral scent
LUND - Citrusy and minty fresh scent
HJOL - Spicy, but light and pleasant Christmas scent
HEFJA - Sweet and floral scent
ELDR - Smokey, musky, and woodsy - heavy, but pleasant scent, that most people like
VÍSS - A warm and floral aroma with earthy tones.
Ingredients: 100% natural, sustainable, eco soy wax, 100% natural essential oils
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Information We collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering.
Why we need your information and how we use it
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such - as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. we may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact us
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Vladimir Longauer, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Haukveien 2, 3370, Vikersund, Norway
Our candles are available for wholesale. We will provide wholesale catalogue once we have your email.
Please read Safety Instructions on the base of each jar before burning your candle.
Sorry, we do not offer custom or personalized orders.
All our packaging is eco-friendly. We use recycled and recyclable paper and tapes. Our filling may on rare occasions include biodegradable peanuts from corn starch.
All of our products we ship ourselves from Norway.
Standard shipping is included in the price of each product or bundle. If you require tracking of the parcel, you can choose this option during checkout.
Packages can become delayed due to customs, especially around the holidays.
If your order does not arrive even after estimated times including the buffer for delays, please contact us directly so we can sort it out.